Capture | Dakota Badass

Hi all - I ma back in full swing after spending six days with the "not-so-fun" flu - so I need to get my crafting on!



Some Odd Girl has a new character in digi from and she is called Dakota and I adore this girl!
The stamp I used on this card is called Dakota Badass - such a fab name!

Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/11/95
Hair E31/33/635
Eyes E11/13/15
Top YG01/03/05
Jacket W1/2/4
Pants C1/3/5
Shoes W1/2/4 G20/21


If you haven't already seen her then hop on over to the Odd Blog and grab a girl!


Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

Comments