Guitarist Tia | Some Odd Girl

 Hi there!


Kristy (the One and only ODD GIRL extraordinaire) keeps adding fab digi stamps in her shop every week and today I decided to colors this fab Guitarist Tia



I love this stamp!
Not only is it Oddly-fabulous but it also makes me wish I knew how to play the guitar. 


This digi would is such a great stamp for music loving girls of all ages!

Copic markers:
Skin E000/21/95
hair E31/33/35
Eyes E11/13/15
Guitar E40/41/42/31
Top YR20/21/23
Skirt C0/1/3/5

Thanks for stopping by and have a grand Friday!
Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)